Part-Time Library Sales Assistant (Temporary)
Help support the MLA’s new subscription-based digital version of its trusted guide, the MLA Handbook. The MLA is seeking a part-time library sales assistant to help on-board institutional subscribers to MLA Handbook Plus.
Reporting to the director of outreach, the library sales assistant will work closely with sales and marketing staff members as well as the office of scholarly communication.
- Respond to customer service inquiries
- Strategize with team members to streamline processes for customer on-boarding and service
- Enter customer information into customer relationship management system and Handbook Plus platform
- Troubleshoot customer-supplied Excel files
- Customize license agreements
- At least one year of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills, including the ability to provide clear and detailed instructions
- Proven ability to problem-solve
- Experience working independently and collaboratively
- At least one year of experience with Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with customer relationship management systems a plus
This is a fifteen-hour a week remote position that begins as soon as possible and ends 4 February 2022. You must be able to work legally in New York State. Please submit a cover letter, along with a résumé to PTAssist@mla.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
The MLA is an equal opportunity employer and is firmly committed to complying with all federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity (EEO) laws.
More search results
Director of Academic Program Services and Profess…
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF HISPANIC LINGUISTICS
Princeton University German Department
Associate Professor in German Studies
Washington University in St. Louis
Assistant/Associate Professor of African American…
Department of English-University of Oklahoma