Fulbright University Vietnam Full-time Position - Faculty of Literature
- Fulbright University Vietnam
- Location details
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Position type
- Organization type
- Nonprofit organization
- Humanities, Creative writing, Literature, multicultural
- Employment category
- Tenure Status
- Non-tenure track
- Other international
Fulbright University Vietnam is Vietnam’s first independent, non-profit, liberal arts university. Globally integrated but deeply embedded in Vietnamese society, Fulbright is dedicated to utilizing the latest advancements in institutional design, research, teaching, and technology to create an institution that is both innovative and globally relevant. Importantly, Fulbright is committed to serving Vietnamese society through rigorous research and responsible civic engagement.
About the Position
The Literature Program at Fulbright University invites applications for a full-time faculty member to teach undergraduate classes in Literature. Successful candidates will be asked to develop curriculum in their area of expertise and to contribute to core and foundations courses such as Global Humanities and Social Change, Foundations in Literary Studies, and Critical Methods in Literary Studies, as well as advise graduating students in their capstone projects and actively participate in the general university community.
- Ph.D. degree in Comparative Literature desired, ABD considered.
- Special consideration is given to candidates whose background includes Vietnamese and Southeast Asian literature.
- Evidence of teaching excellence.
- Evidence of active and productive research and publications.
How to Apply
- Please send a CV and cover letter to http://apply.interfolio.com/99537
- Applications received before January 15, 2022 will be considered with high priority for this hiring season.