- University of Oregon
- Location details
- Eugene, OR
- Position type
- Organization type
- 4-year college or university
- English, Hebrew
- Cultural studies
- Employment category
- Tenure Status
- Non-tenure track
Career Instructor of Modern Hebrew
This position will teach courses in modern Hebrew at all levels, including content courses taught in English that support the Judaic Studies curriculum. The instructor will teach diverse undergraduate students in an interdisciplinary, liberal arts context, and contribute to Middle East and North African Studies.
• Ph.D. in Modern Hebrew or related field.
• Native or near-native fluency in Modern Hebrew, as well as fluency in English.
For more information and to submit your applicantion please visit https://careers.uoregon.edu/en-us/job/528612/career-instructor-of-modern-hebrew.
Applications must by submitted via the UO Careers site and include all of the following:
• A cover letter, including a description of teaching/advising experience and philosophy as well as comments on any efforts to encourage diversity, inclusion, and belonging;
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Names and contact information of three to five referees, who will be asked by a system-generated email to upload a letter of recommendation once the candidate's application has been submitted and advanced. Three letters of recommendation are required, and the application is considered complete only when at least three letters have been received.
To apply, visit https://careers.uoregon.edu/en-us/job/528612/career-instructor-of-modern-hebrew
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-1e711f3840f5d94ea06dbbd45371a4c7
More search results
Two-Year Postdoctoral Teaching Fellowship in Clas…
College of the Holy Cross, Classics Department
University of Kentucky, Department of English
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF PRACTICE IN TRANSLATION ST…
Open Rank Professor of German
Professor of Germanic Studies
University of Chicago Germanic Studies Department