Lecturer - Business Communication
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- Location details
- Nacogdoches, Texas
- Position type
- Organization type
- 4-year college or university
- Technical and business writing
- Employment category
- Tenure Status
- Non-tenure track
For this position, the primary areas of teaching are introductory business and business communication. Candidate will be expected to teach multiple sections per semester of a writing-focused business communication course and may be asked to produce a writing sample during the interview process.
The ideal candidate must be qualified to teach introductory business and business communication (oral, written, and interpersonal). Preference will be given to a candidate who will be able to teach in one or more of the following areas: corporate training and employee development; professional writing; leadership development; business ethics; business technology; and data analytics and/or data representation.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- ability and desire to oversee students in internships and/or extracurricular student organizations,
- ability to teach on-campus, in-person, and online. Experience teaching in an online format is preferred,
- ability to engage in research/scholarly/professional activities sufficient to maintain faculty sufficiency requirements,
- ability and desire to teach writing-intensive classes, and
- professional business experience.
The Rusche College of Business is AACSB accredited, and candidate will be required to meet faculty sufficiency requirements and to engage in research/scholarly/professional activities sufficient to maintain faculty sufficiency as defined by the College of Business Faculty Sufficiency Policy and its accrediting body (AASCB).
Candidate must apply through the university's human resources website: https://careers.sfasu.edu/hr/postings/8531/preview
More search results
Provost’s Tenure Track Fellow to Faculty
The Ohio State University Department of English
Stanford IDEAL Provostial Fellows for Studies in …
Office of Faculty Development, Diversity and Engagement
Assistant Professor of Japanese Language and Asia…
Assistant Professor of African American Studies
St. Olaf College, English Dept.
Assistant Professor of Letters, College of Letters
Wesleyan University, College of Letters