Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs - Predoctoral, Dissertation, and Postdoctoral Fellows
- Location details
- Various locations
- Position type
- Postdoctoral fellow, Other
- Organization type
- 4-year college or university
- Employment category
- Tenure Status
- Non-tenure track
- District of Columbia
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine is accepting online applications for the 2023 Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs. Eligibility and application information are available on the Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs website.
Through its program of fellowships, the Ford Foundation seeks to increase the diversity of the nation’s college and university faculties by increasing their ethnic and racial diversity, maximize the educational benefits of diversity, and increase the number of professors who can and will use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of all students.
Apply now to be a part of the Ford Fellows and celebrate the legacy of this impactful program!
- All U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and U.S. permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident Card); individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program;¹ Indigenous individuals exercising rights associated with the Jay Treaty of 1794; individuals granted Temporary Protected Status; asylees; and refugees, regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation;
- Individuals with evidence of superior academic achievement (such as grade point average, class rank, honors or other designations); and
- Individuals committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level in the U.S.
1Eligibility includes individuals with current status under the DACA Program, as well as individuals whose status may have lapsed but who continue to meet all the USCIS guidelines for DACA.
- Predoctoral: $27,000 per year for three years
- Dissertation: $28,000 for one year
- Postdoctoral: $50,000 for one year
Application Deadline Dates:
- Predoctoral: December 15, 2022 (5:00 PM EST)
- Dissertation: December 8, 2022 (5:00 PM EST)
- Postdoctoral: December 8, 2022 (5:00 PM EST)
Supplementary Materials Deadline Date (Submitted Applications):
- January 5, 2023 (5:00 PM EST)
More search results
Department Chair, Languages, Literatures, and Cul…
Department of Languages, Literatures & Cultures, Saint Louis University
Assistant Professor of Native American Literature…
Dartmouth College Native American and Indigenous Studies
Assistant or Associate Professor of Composition
Department of Humanities-Michigan Technological University
Instructional Assistant or Instructional Associat…
Texas A&M University
Assistant Professor in Luso-Afro-Brazilian Studie…
New York University Faculty of Arts and Science