Sr. Product Developer
Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. We’re looking for a Sr. Product Developer to join our Higher Education team. This is a remote position and can be based anywhere within the United States.
How can you make an impact?
The Sr. Product Developer develops intellectual property informed by the tenets of learning science, instructional design, and deep development principles to solve market problems, while tailoring learning experience guidelines to specific portfolio needs. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with language proficiency in Spanish.
What you will be doing:
- Lead strategic development on multiple, complex projects within aggressive timeframes that require the ability to continually prioritize changing project tasks/deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Transform content into value-added experiences that meet learning outcomes and exceed customer expectations.
- Participate in market development and research across assigned projects to achieve profound understanding of our customers and to discover, validate, and ensure our products address urgent and pervasive market problems.
- Work collaboratively across functional areas to identify solutions and problem-solve; ensure products are brought to market in scope, on time and on budget per the product plan.
- Develop a deep knowledge of and demonstrate the ability to train others on proprietary learning tool platforms, content engines and authoring environments within the McGraw Hill ecosystem.
- Partner closely with Portfolio Managers and team to help execute the overall digital strategy.
- Monitor trends, identify opportunities, and explore innovative solutions to teaching and learning problems in specific discipline areas.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Advanced degree and language proficiency in Spanish required; classroom or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in product management and product development.
- Experience managing digital product development.
- Proficient in digital product development.
- Familiar with web-based systems and tools, database management tools, authoring tools and platform functionality in order to help drive digital product development.
- Strong program management skills, including budget and scheduling.
- Must have proven ability to influence and negotiate across functional teams.
The pay range for this position is between $70,000 - $80,000 annually, however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location. An annual bonus plan may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.