Lecturer of Asian Studies/Japanese Language and Culture
- Location details
- Kennesaw, GA
- Position type
- Organization type
- 4-year college or university
- Cultural studies, Generalist, Interdisciplinary, Language teaching
- Employment category
- Tenure Status
- Non-tenure track
- Academic Hiring Standards
- Hiring standards
Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for a full-time, nine-month, non-tenure track faculty position as Lecturer of Asian Studies / Japanese Language and Culture in the Department of World Languages and Cultures (WLC) beginning August 2024.
· Teaching undergraduate courses in the areas of Asian Studies and Japanese Language and Culture.
· The position also requires some departmental service commitments such as organizing co-curricular activities, program recruitment, and limited committee work.
· The current typical teaching load is 4/5 for the year.
A commitment to excellence in teaching and service to the university, department and/or discipline is expected of all non-tenure track faculty.
Teaching assignments will be based on earned degrees and SACSCOC Faculty Credentials Guidelines.
More search results
Lecturer in Spanish Studies
Santa Clara University
Queen’s National Scholar Position in Indigenous L…
Department of English and Creative Writing, Queen's University
Department Chair – Arts, Humanities, and Social S…
Florida Polytechnic University
Assistant Professor of Writing Studies
Assistant Professor of Writing Studies and Direct…