Lecturer of Spanish
- Location details
- Kennesaw, GA
- Position type
- Organization type
- 4-year college or university
- Cultural studies, Language teaching
- Employment category
- Tenure Status
- Non-tenure track
- Academic Hiring Standards
- Hiring standards
Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for a full-time, nine-month, non-tenure track faculty position as Lecturer of Spanish in the Department of World Languages and Cultures (WLC) beginning August 2024.
A commitment to excellence in teaching and service to the university, department and/or discipline is expected of all non-tenure track faculty.
· Teaching mainly lower-division Spanish courses and some upper-division Spanish courses (dependent on departmental needs).
· Assignments may also include teaching major-level courses in the area of the candidate's specialization in English geared toward all Modern Languages and Cultures majors.
· The position also requires some departmental service commitments such as organizing co-curricular activities, program recruitment, and limited committee work.
· The current typical teaching load is 4/5 for the year.
Teaching assignments will be based on earned degrees and SACSCOC Faculty Credentials Guidelines.
More search results
Visiting Assistant Professor or Instructor of Ger…
Lecturer in Spanish Studies
Santa Clara University
Queen’s National Scholar Position in Indigenous L…
Department of English and Creative Writing, Queen's University
Department Chair – Arts, Humanities, and Social S…
Florida Polytechnic University
Assistant Professor of Writing Studies